Re: [FWDLK] 57 Hardtop window mechanism

Glenn -

        Sounds like the stuff Andy sold you is too thick.  I'm finding that a lot
of the repro stuff  out there is not as good as the original.  Did you keep
what was originally there ?  Or do you have another frame and division
channel with halfway decent 'furry stuff' that can be swapped out ?  Or you
might try Gary Goers as he has repro'ed some of this stuff as well.
Another place is PRO Antique Auto, 50 King Spring Rd.,  Windsor Locks, CT
06096  (860) 623-8274.  They have a catalog available for $3.00.  They
advertise in Hemmings in the Chrysler/Mopar section.