Re: [FWDLK] Just curious.....

As far as I know, all Plymouths up to 1960 have lug bolts and not studs. Dodge
 and
Chrysler had lug nuts. I don't know about DeSoto. The left hand thread was put
 on
so that the lugs did not loosen up while driving. So I have been told. I have a
 70
340 Dart that has left hand threads on the left side. I think they changed that
 in
71 or 72. I have never seen an older Plymouth with studs. And I have been around
these cars all of my 308 dog years.
Don