[FWDLK] Just curious.....

Just a question to add to this...

I have been able to get all my drums of by hand (yes, they take a little
effort) but my question is: Did some of the cars come with studs through the
drums and some with bolts that go into the drums? Mine has left had thread on
the drivers side and right hand thread on the passenger side bolts and I was
wondering if this is common or somewhere along the line were mine change? Just
curious.... Thanks!

Clay Wood
58 Plymouth