[FWDLK] Hello Everybody

My name is Tony and I've just signed up to join the Forward Look list.
Although I don't own a classic Chrysler product, I am a lifelong fan.
My family always owned Chrysler products (55 Dodge Mayfair, 56 Chrysler
New Yorker, 58 Plymouth Belvedere, and 60 Plymouth Fury) during my
teen-ager years and I've continued to be a Chrysler fan.  I collect
scale model cars, in 1:43 scale, and have a large selection of various
years and makes of Chrysler products from the fifties on display.  As
you could see from the mention of the Dodge Mayfair, I'm Canadian,
living in Vancouver, British Columbia.  There, is that enough of an
intro?  Hope so.  Oh yes, I'm looking forward (oops) to being a part of
this list.

TonyO (Magister Max)