From:   Richard Main[SMTP:main2@xxxxxxxx]
Sent:   Tuesday, August 25, 1998 4:25 PM
Subject:        1956 License Plates

I just got my Fury #2028 registered in California with a beautiful set of
original 1956 California plates (Z97 974).  I also registered my 1921 Model
T Ford with a real excellent pair of original 1921 California plates
(21-324).

Do your respective States allow you to run with the Year-Of-Manufacture
plates too?

Richard