Re: [FWDLK] H-D Suspension

Imperials and Chrysler 300s does have heavy-duty suspension.
In my image all export Mopars were equipped with h-d susp. also. Some
cars pictured in my 1960 DeSoto shop manual are with sway bar. Was the
h-d suspension as an option in other Mopars? Were the strut rods and
torsion bars heavier, if the car had sway bar? What about rear leaf
springs? Were there any significant difference in ride with or without
sway bar? My DeSoto doesn't have it as usual.

I'm not intend to install them and going off road, just for interest.

                      Fintastic

> From: <mjh@xxxxxxxxxx> (INTERNET)
> Subject:      [FWDLK] FW: Presidents Address
> To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> This just has to be forwarded. . .

Wrong address

> > "Members of Congress...people of America....I banged her.  I banged
> like a cheap gong.  Which is not news, folks, because if you think Mon
> Lewinsky was the only skin flute player in my orchestra, you haven't

...and so on many pages              <<< clip, clip >>>

> daughter ... unless, of course, she's a hotty with thin ankles, and th
> I'd like to discuss it.  In the meantime, think about where you are to
> and what kind of life you're living before you get too interested in w
> I'm parking the Presidential limousine. Thank you, good night and God

Mjh, eat this!