[FWDLK] Trunk Mats for 1955-56 Plymouth

I drew a mechanical drawing of the trunk mat for the 1955-56 Plymouth that
I'm going to have manufactured.  It's on the web at:

http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/shelldrake/mat.pdf

in an Adobe PDF file.  The mats will have the molded-in well, the correct
color, correct front and back textures, and the grid design in the top
middle.  All as in the original sam,ple that I have.  Anyone with comments
or corrections please send e-mail to

mailto:richardmain@xxxxxxxxxxx

Richard