[FWDLK] 57 Plymouth

All
     Who needs a headlight panel out of a 57 Plymouth? I had 2 57 NOS fenders
which I used in my 58. The headlight panel out of the passenger side is very
good. The one out of the drivers is no good. Was messed up during removal.
      If all you needed was the fender repair kit for over the headlights, I
believe John Johnson had a set of those at Carlisle.

                  Jim Woomer