[FWDLK] Huge Mopar Auction in MO

Saturday, Aug 22, Sunday, Aug 23

Saturday:  PARTS (ALL Mopar NOS)
Door handles, fender trim, lenses, Gauges, Fuel floats, carbs, heads,
shocks, clocks, filters, hub caps, barks parts, mirrors, bumpers,
radios, grills, '55-'56 New Yorker medallion, steering pumps, rubber,
locks, '62 Imperial tail lights, 413 engine (used), '56 277V8 (used),
sill moldings, trunk mats, '50's Dodge/Plymouth steering wheels,
switches, manifolds, Nice neon DeSoto - Plymouth clock,  '60 Valiant
sign,  etc..............Thousands of parts from '20's-mid seventies!
 Lots of '66-'70 Charger, Road Runner, Coronet parts.  Lots of NOS
muscle mopar car parts.  I think too many parts will be there.  I
would love to go, but "got no time, in-laws are in town, damn!".  A
huge auction.

Sunday:  Cars only:
Complete:
'32 Plymouth (2)  '40 Plymouth  '41 Plymouth
'48 Plymouth  '52 Plymouth  '54 Plymouth
'55 Belvedere 2dr Sed '56 Savoy 2dr club Sed
'56 Fury 2dr HT  '65 Fury conv pace car
'65 Coronet 440 conv  '66 Barracuda
'66 Chargers (2)  '67 Charger  '68 GTX conv
'68 Sport Fury conv  '70 Newport  '71 Swinger
'74 Spirit of America Impala,  '67 Firebird conv
'68 Caprice 2drht,  48 Chevy 2dr, '47 1/2 ton Ford
'29 Oakland

Parts Cars:
'28 Plymouth   '31 Chrysler CM conv.,
'37 Plymouth cpe, '41 Plymouth 4dr,
'48 Plymouth,  '66 Caprice 2dr HT, '28 Chevy

Location:  30 min. west of St. Louis, of I-70.  North at Wentzville
(Hwy 61), turn east at Co. Rd. 876 (Himmel Rd)

I have scanned the auction flyer (5,400KB jpeg) if anyone wants me to
send it on to them.  Or visit:
 http://www.thornhill.net/cgi-bin/cal/cal.cgi  for the auctioneers
page.   I hope I have helped someone, (except Mitchells).  In return,
You can hunt for me a horn ring, dome light lense, and small taillight
chevrons for my 1960 DeSoto.  I WILL buy them back from you, I really
need them!

-Robert Whitman
1960 DeSoto Adventurer