[FWDLK] intro: new member in need of help

[FWDLK] intro: new member in need of help

Hey All!

Glad I found you guys.

My name's Brian Schimpf and I'm a Moparholic.
It started out innocently enough, a couple mid to late A-bodies here, a
few early seventies E-bodies every once and awhile. But now I'm into the
...well, you know...the hard stuff.

I'm the proud owner of a '61 Plymouth Deluxe Suburban in need of some
help to be made whole again.  I don't know how it happened-- I saw it on
the way to the crusher and just had to have it (it's the only car I ever
saw that looks like part insect, part lobster, and 2 tons of
unadulterated sensuality).

I'm presently converting from a /6 to a 361, manual to power brakes (are
discs possible on these?), and hopefully from a "Deluxe" to a "Custom"
or "Fury."

I'm oh so close-- looking for trim, a whole lotta trim-- headlight
doors, a nice grill, and everything from the horseshoe trim all the way
back.  Can it be done?

Please let me know if you can help me find this stuff-- I'd really
appreciate it.

Thanks and drive safely,
Brian