[FWDLK] Power Steering for 58 Ply

I have 58 Ply Savoy with 318 and want to replace stardard steering with
power steering. After reading my Plymouth service manual and before I begin
my search I have a number of questions.
What is difference between Coaxial Power Steering & Constant Power Steering?
I remember drive parents 58 Ply and thought it had constant power steering.
Which should be used on my 58 Ply?
What years of cars have correct power steering units which can be used for
my car?
What do I meed - complete system (pump, gears, sterring column etc) from
reading service manual it appears I have to remove complete steering assembly?
What is resonable cost for complete system? (hope to include power steering
horn ring).
And last -- any recommendations about what I should look for when searching
for power steering units?

Thanks
Harry
doodyha.fay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx