[FWDLK] Introduction

Just a short note to introduce myself: My name is Harry Doody (no, not
related to Howdy Doody but some say I come with strings attached), live in
Fayetteveille NC and own 2 ForwardLook cars, 1957 Plymouth Savoy 2dr sedan
and 1958 Plymouth Savoy 4dr sedan.  Both are complete and run but are works
in progress. Back in early 80's when I bought these cars the 58 was to be
parts car for the 57 but now I plan to restore both. After many years of
just small steps toward getting them road worthy I can now spend more time
and money on this project. Kids are grown, out of school and job allows time
to spend working on cars. Not many mid 50's Chrysler products in eastern NC
so when I met Dave Stagand at Carlisle this year and he invited me to sign
up to this mailing list I welcomed the opportunity to make contact with
folks who shared interest in mid 50's Chrysler products.

Harry Doody
Fayetteville, NC USA