[FWDLK] dual antennas

I cannot locate the email address of the guy with the dual antenna but I
came home and found the ad sheet he gave me.
  The name and address and phone number is as follows:

Jim Harris
Collector Cars & Parts
16743 - 39th Avenue N.E.
Seattle, Wa 98155
(206) 364 6637

   He told me that he would be at Carlise? in the fall at a smaller swap
meet that
is held there, he had quite a few tail light lenses (NOS) and original
manuals for
Mopar along with a lot of just collectable junk (junk being relative to what
you
like/want).  I don't know if he still has the antennas or not but the best
bet is
to give him a call, if I had have know how much email these things generated
I would
have bought them and passed them along to someone on the site.
Jim