[FWDLK] 1962 Dodge Lancer Station Wagon. Help!

[FWDLK] 1962 Dodge Lancer Station Wagon. Help!

To all Mopar Sisters and Brothers.

  Need parts for my Lancer Wagon project  (1962 170model)

Passenger side rocker trim moulding.
Fender (both sides) trim.
rear window crank.

(any leads to any '62 Lancer parts cars would be appreaciated!)

Love them Lancers,

Dave Zappa
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/5516
Ever see a prostreet Lancer? Check it out!