Re: [FWDLK] 61 Newport - Originality Questions

Someone said:
> >Should the valve covers say "Golden Lion 361"?  If so, is that decal
 available?

I have never seen these but I am very interested in finding out more and
if they should be on there.

ALSO

On Mon, 20 Jul 1998, Brett C. Snyder wrote:

> Air cleaner is gloss black. A good quality gloss black spray can should be

My car has the aircleaner painted gold. I believe this is original as it
has never had ANY other modifications, I believe this is the correct
color. On the other hand I have never seen another 61 newport to compair
it to.

Allen Monroe                    1961 Chrysler Newport
Email: amonroe@xxxxxxxxxxx