[FWDLK] Vendor Review: Wiring Harness YNZ's Yesterdays Parts

[FWDLK] Vendor Review: Wiring Harness YNZ's Yesterdays Parts

I bought new wiring for my 1956 Imperial from YNZ's Yesterday's Parts and
installed them over the past two weeks.  The workmanship was EXCELLENT and
great directions were included.

The harness that YNZ provided for the Air Conditioning, however, was
wrong..  They supplied a harness for an "early" 1956; my 1956 had a "late"
air conditioning setup.

I called YNZ''s on Monday afternoon and explained the problem.. They said
send old harness and we will duplicate it at NO CHARGE.  I sent them the
old harness and the wrong harness that they had sent me on Monday evening
by FedEx. The following THURSDAY MORNING.... Bingo!  Correct new harness
arrived and worked perfectly.  NO CHARGE -- except that I paid $28.00 to
cover UPS overnight shipping.

These people are great and are really oriented toward the hobbyist.

YNZ's Yesterday's Parts
333 E. Stuart Avenue, Unit A
Redlands, CA  92374
(909)-798-1498