From:   Joe Mopar[SMTP:peter_galmish_at_mcrel-denver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:   Thursday, July 16, 1998 12:26 PM
To:     L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        [FWDLK] 1959 Savoy.

     Hello list,
     I am interested in the head swap from a 383 and 413 and 440.  Is there
     a "best one" to look for?
     2nd, is there less frame support (i.e., less cross-members) on a Savoy
     as opposed to a Fury?  What sort of motor mounts will work (or will I
     need custom)?  How strong is the rear end on a 6 banger '59 Savoy?  Is
     the rear end different from the Fury? Thanks.
     Peter