Re: [FWDLK] New Car Prep

smike wrote:

> I've obtained two curious items that might be of interest to anyone
> restoring a '57 DeSoto or a '60 Dodge:

> Email me if you're interested.

> I also came across a stack of Technical Service Bulletins, mostly from
> '53 to '60.  Very interesting stuff!  I
> have the VIN of the first car ever built with a Torque-Flite, engine
> paint colors, the announcement of the 300-C, and so on.  If anyone knows
> where to get more of these, please let me know!  I especially need the one
> describing the '69 Six Pack cars.
>
> And finally, can anyone tell me what the descritions C-76 and the like
> mean?  Many of these TSBs reference "Model C-76" or "Model P-22".  I
> assume these are certain car lines, but what do they mean?  How can I
> tell what year/model it is?  Thanks in advance!

Dave, C-76 was the 57 New Yorker

I am interested in the stuff for the 300-C if you are going to let it
go.
I am restoring 1 now, with the other 300-C serving as an example of
where
everything goes. I have had my white 300 since 1970. I was only 21 when
this car appeared in the daily paper for sale. Had to look at it. Was
driving a white over pink C-76 (New yorker) at the time.

Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's
otherwise known as C300-C C76