[FWDLK] UP FOR SALE

Were Selling 55`s
1 ~ 1955 Plymouth Belvedere 4dr,6cly,auto ~ not running ~
1 ~ 1955 Plymouth Savoy 2dr sedan,V8,3spd ~ not running
1 ~ 1955 Plymouth Belvedere Convertible ~ no motor or tranny ~ needs
ground up resto
All three $5,000,00 negotiable
there are enough parts from these autos to restore 2 of them !!!!
 we are located in Salina, Kansas
Anyone Interested please E ~ Mail me direct at:
    <ron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Mark & Don