[FWDLK] photo of my 58 Belv

Since I haven't had a chance to get my own website up and running, I posted
(ok, hid) a couple of photos on the website I maintain at work. Here's how
to find them:
www.stratfordmotorproducts.com/tservice.htm
Once you are there, scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see a line
that says "modifications by todd st.clair". Click on the word
"modifications" to see one shot and click on "todd stclair" to see the
other. They are kinda small since our scanner is a cheapo unit and I can get
decent enlargements.
    By the way, it's still for sale.
                    Todd