Re: [FWDLK] A simple question

I'm not sure about national locations, but NOTHING beats the old NAPA store
for a general line of old car parts. I think they pay these guys on their
ability to think, too.
If you have to go mail order, I've always had good luck with Norwestern Auto
in Grand Rapids MI. Don't have the 800 number handy, but they always advertise
in Hemmings.
Jim