Re: [FWDLK] A simple question

.> From where can I find or order simple ignition parts?

That's a good question.  I always start and my friendly country NAPA store;
it's amazing how much they stock or can order.

Otherwise I've used and like:   Atlas Motor Parts, 01621 Bloomfield St. #32,
Los Alamitos, CA 90720, Phone (562) 594-5560, FAX  (562) 936-1398,
atlaschrys@xxxxxxx