Re: [FWDLK] Walter Corey Decisions

Hi everybody!  This is Roger van Hoy, '42 DeSoto, '55 DeSoto, '66 Plymouth
Belvedere Convertible, with three points:

[1]     It would be helpful if you would put your e-mail address on your
messages to the disucssion list, so we can answer you directly.

[2]     When people reply to sender they often delete part or all of my
message, so as to not drag all the messages back and forth.  Seems like a
good idea.

[3]     As far as the swapping question, I sure would vote for an excellent, or
even a good original over an inaccurate restoration.  Don't get me wrong,
I'm not trying to be snobbish, and I have several projects that will have
to have some corners cut due to the ol' budget.  But a good original is so
nice to find, I'd hang onto it.  And myself, I would always take a hardtop
over a sedan and always a 2dr over a 4dr, and usually a V8 over a six.

Reply to vanhilla@xxxxxxxxxxx