[FWDLK] Decisions

I have a big decision to make.   I recently went to look at a 58 Plymouth 2
door sedan  red with white top.  a christine look alike kind of.  the guy was
asking $9500.  or trade.  I was considering trading my 57 Dodge Coronet 2 door
HT.  As you all know, my coronet is an excellent origional. 325 V8 with only
35,000 miles,  torqueflite,  tinted glass, dual antenna and perfect chrome and
good paint, yellow and white. some of you may have seen it as i have sent the
picture of it around.  ANYWAY.
  When i saw the plymouth  i knew it wasn't an even trade.  It was a 6
cylinder with 68,000 miles with 3 speed manual.  the chrome was dull and a
little pitted.  the paint was not professional. and the interior would need to
be done correctly.  but i got him down to $7,500 just to buy it. and i was
thinking about it. and still am.
  The guy also has a 60 Chrysler windsor 4 door HT for sale and was asking
$7,200.  It needs a little chrome work. an interior, a back light, but it has
a strong motor and the body work was all done including a very nice light blue
paint with white top.  This car has the golden commando,  i think its a 413 or
something. and torqueflite, remote mirror, ps and pb.
   This guy obviously knew that i wouldn't trade my  Nellie for his christine
so yesterday he sweetened the deal. by saying he would trade his 58 plymouth
and his 60 Chrysler for my 57 Dodge.  By the way, the guy is going blind so
that's why he is getting rid of his cars, he likes my car cause he said his
wife likes it and his wife don't like what he has.
   Can anyone help me decide?   I love my Nellie but a 2 for 1 is kinda nice.
Secondly i'm gonna have to learn to drive a stick in order to drive the 58.
Do you all think this is a good deal?
  You can see his cars by going here
<A HREF="http://www.mikesmopar.com/58car.htm";>58car</A>   click on back to see
the others.