Re: [FWDLK] 1958 Plymouth

bayerlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Our 1958 Belvedere has just turned 19000 miles and the consensus
 of opinion here is that the near perfect interior should be protected
 by clear plastic seat covers, typical of the 50's era. Any opinions?

 Mary Beth >>

      Sure!!!   why not!!??   the only drawback would be a hot butt when
parked too long at the car shows!!    :)

Dave Smith
1961 Fury Wagon
Hartford, CT