[FWDLK] Plymouth Club- annual show- Motels = ??

[FWDLK] Plymouth Club- annual show- Motels = ??

OK so I cant find my Plmouth Bulletin that tells me what Motels are listed for
the club.  Like whats the main one for meetings, etc?  Believe there were 2 or
3 others that may have rooms in a block also.
Anyone having such info could e mail me with it or just put it on the List-
I needa make at least a one nite rez....
thanx
Lars