Re: [FWDLK] Mitchell Auto Parts

> Sometimes you HAVE to have a part and Mitchell's is the only source.

I don't believe that Mitchell's is ever the only source, just the most
visible source for some items.  If you must have NOS, you are severely
limiting your options of course, but if good used parts will work, there
are hundreds (thousands?) of sources.  I can think of three right off in
the Denver, CO area who have many '55-'61 cars and parts.

Would there be any interest in compiling a list of recommended vendors
for new, used and NOS parts?  I'd be willing to allocate some space on my
web pages.  Perhaps a good junkyard guide with address, phone and
comments?

FWIW, I've heard nothing good about Mitchell from any MoPar mailing list,
newsgroup, club or show.  I wouldn't consider doing any business with
them from their reputation.

smike@xxxxxxxxx