[FWDLK] New Member intro and question

Hello!  I am Eric Skowron from Fort Collins, Colorado, and was introduced to
the list from Robert Whitman when he saw many forward look mopars on my "top
ten" list on the mopar mailing list.  Just in case you are curious, here's my
list:

10. '59 DeSoto Adventurer convertible

9.  '59 Chrysler 300E convertible

8.  '70 Dodge Diamante Show Car

7.  '69 Plymouth GTX 440 4spd

6.  '33 Chrysler Imperial Dual Cowl Phaeton

5.  '57 Chrysler New Yorker 2 DR HT

4.  '68 Dodge Charger 440 R/T

3.  '59 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer D-500 convertible

2.  '57 Plymouth Fury 2 DR HT

1.  '58 Crown Imperial convertible

Now for my question:  I am looking at putting a '68 383 into my '59 Coronet,
and I was wondering if anyone knew if it would bolt up to the '59 auto
tranny.  I now have a '59 tranny from a 383 car, and a tranny from a 326 car
(I haven't checked to see if they are different.)  I am hoping that my '68
383 would bolt up since it is rebuilt, and parts for it are much more common
than for the 326.  If anyone has any info/advice, I would appreciate it!

Also: if any one knows of someone looking for a '56 Imperial, let me know!
I've got to sell it, because I have just too many projects going on right
now!  It's all original, has the 354 hemi, pb, ps, power windows, and power
seats.  It's a two door, hard top, with a pink body and a white top.  For
it's age, it has very little rust.  It has surface rust on the frame, one
small rust hole in each front fender, and rust is just starting in the rear
quarters.  The car has been sitting for the last fifteen years, and I haven't
tried to start it yet.  It does turn over, though.  I'm asking $2900 or best
reasonable offer.

Thanks!  I look forward to participating in the list!

1956 Imperial 2 DR HT 354 Hemi (for sale)
1959 Dodge Coronet Custom Royal Lancer 2 DR HT (just bought it yesterday!)
1959 Dodge Coronet 2 DR HT
1968 Dodge Polara conv't 440 (soon to be '68 Monaco 500 conv't)
1968 Dodge Monaco 500 Sports Coupe 383
1968 Dodge Monaco 500 Sports Coupe (parts)
1974 Olds Omega 350
1979 Chrysler New Yorker