[FWDLK] Parts Book w/o Dodge

I have an original 1961 MoPar Parts Book and it includes all makes
except Dodge. Could somebody tell me, are there different versions
of 1961 Parts Books or did Dodge make own Parts Books?

I should know this, because I have been in original automotive literature
business from mid-80s and I imported hundreds of pieces of original
literature. Nowadays I have almost discontinued it due to insignificant
demand. Within these years stayed my hands Forward Look-era sales literature
and I have 155 different 1955-62 Mopar sales brochures in my collection.

                MTL
                Fin