Re: [FWDLK] 56 Fury Literature

The Parts Lists are like telephone books and list every part (just about)
in the cars for a select series of years.  These parts lists books are rare
and in high demand.  I'd be happy to look something up for you in my book
or fax you a few select pages.  The parts are grouped in group numbers, the
first page in each group shows an exploded assembly, e.g., body, engine,
steering, etc.