From:   Dan Phenicie[SMTP:DPhenicie@xxxxxxx]
Sent:   Saturday, June 06, 1998 8:00 PM
To:     tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        [FWDLK] Wanted for 1958 Chrysler LC1-2-3-4

WANTED:
Need NOS or excellent RH taillamp assy complete, including chrome diecast
housing #1810240;upper chrome diecast #1810242 stop & tail lamp lens retainer;
lower chrome diecast #1810244 backup lens retainer, tail lamp lens and back up
lens.
Also need cast iron 4bbl manifold #1733477 with July or August-57 cast date

Thanks, replies to DPhenicie@xxxxxxx