[FWDLK] Noisy Brakes

I told about my pulling left brake last week.  I did some adjusting that
a friend from Ohio told me to do.  I never read or heard of this be fore,
but I'm not pulling now and I can step on the brakes with out holding to
the steering wheel and not pull one bit. (at least for now).  The arrows
on the eccentrics which the book says to be pointing away from the heel
of the shoe, I turned them slightly in toward the spindle and that just
did the trick.  I'll  further check it out Thursday when we go to
Olean,NY and see the Great Race cars come in.

Thanks to all who spoke of the Brake problems and solutions,

Jack Johnson

          55 Plymouth Belvedere 2 dr club coupe

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]