Re: [FWDLK] U-joint

The reason I used a 64 Dart front ball and trunion was that the rebuilt
tranny I got was
somewhere from that era and the 64 fit the tranny, so far I have found two
different sizes
of trunions the early is approx. 4 in. accross and the later seems 3.5 in.
  Also so no one gets upset that I killed a Dart it took a cutting torch to
unfold enough
metal to get to the drive line (some one ran over it with a D8).
   After getting prices on drive lines I started going a little further
afield to check and
Todd should be able to get one made a darn site cheaper than here, the price
was down 200 bucks
over in the Portland area, so don't take the first couple of prices.
Jim