Re: [FWDLK] Len Dawson

> Over the last eight or so years I've ordered hundreds of parts from ju
>  everyone of
> any size advertising in Hemmings, and Mr. Dawson ranks at the bottom o
>  list, in my opinion.
> While his catalog is impressive, he falls short in both the quality an
>  of his inventory.
> Add to this the fact that he cannot be contacted by telephone if there
>  problem with an
> order and his cryptic rudeness in what written communications you may

I ordered few parts from Len Dawson some years ago and I was disappointed
to way he use my credit card for some reasons (I don't tell it now), so
I asked the explanation for it. He told me indirectly as $40 order was
of little consequence for him and my complaining was irrational and "find
your parts elsewhere". So I found them elsewhere. I think he is a very
rude man.

                Mark
                Finland