Re: [FWDLK] Tires

Hi Gang!

           Just bought a set of Radial Wide whites from Coker, thru my local
Firestone store. They have a 2 3/4"  white stripe which looks fine on our
cars!   The car sits a little lower than before, but most people wont notice.
It surprised the mechanics that such large cars had 14" tires on them.  The
old Bias tires really don't cut it in Connecticut.  Our roads are paved with
irregular patches and will have you wiggling down the road like drunken
sailor!  The radials are a BIG improvement!   Handling and smoothness wise.

Dave Smith
1961 Plymouth Sport Suburban, aka:Fury wagon