[FWDLK] back to the 50s + build record

edward petrus was kind enough to send along a flyer (thanks!) for
registering for the "Back to the Fifties Weekend" and i put a scan of it
up on my web site if anyone is interested.

http://meandher.com/sweetride/50s.html

also, i just got my build record...if anyone can tell me more aobut it or
wants to see what you get for $35...it is here:

http://meandher.com/sweetride/buildrecord.html

that's all for now.

     glenn

     glenn.a.lagasse: : : : : : : : : : :boy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
     .1956.Plymouth.Belvedere.4-door.Hardtop.Sport.Sedan.
     [. . . .  <http://meandher.com/sweetride/>  . . . .]
                          . . + . .