[FWDLK] new list member

Thanks for accepting me as a new list member.  I am in New Castle, in
western PA, USA.

I have a 1957 DeSoto S25 Firedome 4-dr-sedan.  I bought it while in college
in 1977 and have played with it off and on all these years.  It is now
looking quite good.  It is two-tone Mandarin Rust and Sahara Tan.  I am a
member of the National Desoto Club and will be attending the annual
convention this July in Valley Forge with my car.

Ed Petrus