[FWDLK] die cast

I just remembered that there is aswap meet next sat. in red deer alta
The guy with the christine die casts will be there . so will i.
if any one wants anything ,let me know. This is the largest swap meet in western canada. Lots of 50s stufffor mopars.
lots of die cast stuff. Iwill pick up afew more christines for myself.
if you want some let me know.

Ray Henry alta canada