[FWDLK] johnny lightning

group:
sombody last week or so was askin about die cast cars
in the johnny lightning set.
Atthe edmonton powerama swap meet this weekend i
found alot of 58plymouth CHRISTINE cars in many colors.
I got 2 only of the red ones. If someone out there wants some, i can see if
i can get some for you.
The fellow had lots of the Christine cars in all the colors.
what is your pricerange to pay if i can get hold of this guy?

Ray  henry
alberta canada