Re: [FWDLK] Diplomats

At 06:07 PM 4/22/98 EDT, DonzWI wrote:
>Moparfest?  Sounds intriguing.  When/where/what exactly is it?

It's Southwestern Ontarios premier Mopar event. Last year had about 750
cars. This year they are expecting 1000. It is located in New Hamburg,
Ontario (about 1 hour Southwest from Toronto). There are two give-away cars
which I did see at a show in Toronto and they are nice-a 71 Superbee and a
71 Cuda. I think there is a web site highlighting last years event. Try
www.moparfest.com. This years show is on August 16th
 See you there!
    Todd
 58 Belvedere 4 door sport sedan