[FWDLK] WIRING, Rhode Island, fire

Just gota new RIW catalog and no 58 or 59 Plymouths in same, stopped at 56.
They will do custom if U send old as pattern.....
costs?
for my 56
Dash and engine $217
park/turn pair harness 46
headlite pair  53

FOr some reason after I rewired the 56 I had to add a lead myself.
Used that plastic covered stuff of  a heavy guage.  So i says
lets test this thing out
Wife was in car, turned key, engine started, and Kathy said
I smell smoke
then
I SAW smoke
shut it down,
even saw a hint of flame underdash!!!
Of course it was the plastic insulation burning on the DIY
cheap wire.
No more cheap wire?
RIW's material is all flame retardant, etc.
Lars