[FWDLK] Introduction

Hi:
I'm Gerry Steinberg, Sierra Vista, Arizona
I have a 1960 Chrysler 300 F convert, a 1961 Chrysler Newport
station wagon (project), 2 1966 Dodge Chargers, a 1968 Imperial
comvert, and a 1969 Chrysler 300 convert.
The '61 Chrysler wagon will be modified slightly, front disc brakes,
'68 rear end (no tapered axles) and a 440 under the hood.  Just a
nice cruiser.
Re; the '55 chrysler 300 'convert' for sale that came through 4/13/98,
in my 25 years in the Chrysler 300 Club, I think I'm safe is saying
there is NOT a '55 or '56 Chrysler 300 convert.  There arent any
productions figures.  Beware.  Besides, $17,000. for a 300 convert
is would be a good buy if it is a 'real' car.  In the mid '70s I knew a
guy who made a 300 convert out of a '56 New Yorker convert.  Turned
out pretty good.  Enough for now.  I'm glad to be aboard...
Mopar or no car!!!!!!  Gerry.....

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]