[FORWARDLOOK] 58 Fury

A while back someone asked about getting a radio repaired. I had mine done at
       Elliott's Car Radio
       313 Linfield Road
       Parkerford, Pa 19457

       Telephone   610 495 6360
If anyone wants the dashboard of a 58 Fury re-upholstered call Ralph DeStefano
at Pollock Auto Restoration, Pottstown, Pa. His number is 610 323 7108. We
have material left over from my job. He did a nice job on mine.

                          Jim Woomer