Re: [FORWARDLOOK] Mopar Yard

Walter Landry wrote:

> Donald Verity wrote:
>
> > Walter,
> >
> >   The yard I mentioned is Halls Garage on Plainfield Pike (RT 14) in
> > Scituate R.I.. He is rather high priced on some things but is

Another good yard to try is Winakors(Wonakers?) in Salem CT, although
the newest car was around a 70 or so. Found a driveshaft there for a 47
Dodge I had. They point you to the respective area and drop you off with
your tools, but you hafta flag em down again for a ride back to the
parking lot. Lots of complete cars of all makes from the twenties on up,
tho the majority of the cars are late 40s thru early 60s when the yard
was particularly active.

E-mail me for directions.

Bill A