[FORWARDLOOK] Greetings

Well I might as well intro myself here.

I am Paul Holmgren.  I got my first car in 1966, a CHERRY 52 Desoto 4
door.
It ended up being the only car my family had, so I didn't get to drive
it as often
as I could.

My third car was a used (100K miles already) 57 New Yorker 2 door. Great
car. That car and
the hemi in it led me to my baby; a white 57 300-C in 70. I have had it
ever since.
A GREAT car for a young driver to learn in.  Drove it for 6-8 years,
always was a second
car.  Family got bigger, bills got bigger, so she got put away (indoors,
always).
Finally decided that I needed to get her out and running again.
Restoration started.
Located a fairly complete parts car in Co 2 years ago. Fate stepped in
and only have
had a chance lately to get activily working on the project.  The best
body is in the shop
RIGHT NOW. So I am looking for parts for a 57 Chrysler and will have the
"Monster"
back on the road where she belongs.
You could say that I have been into "Fins" since 1969.

Paul