classics

        Hi,

        I was reading the mail from the Finnish gentleman this morning. I
find it amazing how  a person gets hooked on a certain model year classic
car, and just can't live without one in his driveway. That's the way I am
with my 60 Plymouth Savoy. I grew up during the 40s, and my brother and I
would hot wire my dads 31 model A, and take turns driving it until the gas
we bought for it ran out. We always managed to have it back home before
quitting time. Much to my mothers relief. Needles to say, I have two model
A fords. Also have a 49 Nash that my wife wont let me part with. Then
There's the classic 1960 Plymouth Savoy 2 Dr. post, that I would never part
with. I completely restored the Plymouth about fifteen years ago, drove it
for a while, then stored it outside. I'm currently in the process of
making it pretty again. All you 60 Plymouth owners out there give me a
shout. I'd like to here from you.
George.