Re: 1955 Plymouth Numbers

I could have sworn that the tag had a paint code on it, I might be wrong, but
I thought so.... Anyways how about this.... For interior.... I found all these
tags under my seats, some are metal tags, some are paper, they now reside in
little baggies.... Mean anything to you???? Any of you??? I assume they are
Upholstry numbers and info, or perhaps the spring and skeleton info???

PLYMOUTH Upholstry
 1596247                                    Metal Tag  (Back Bottum)
  LAY 47C
RB     P26 27 2    410                   Paper Tag  (On Seam
   4 DR           code   N 4486                               Back Top)
200599        NAFI-LA.              Paper Tag (Back Bottum)
 P26 27 2        RC        CL CP
  374
228931            NAFI-LA.             Paper Tag(Back Top)
P26 27 2     (Stamped)-AUG 1 A.M.
                  410                     RB   CL CP
                                    338
1596275                                          Metal Tag (Front Pass-
LAY 41A                                                             Side)
150293           NAFI-LA.                 Paper Tag (Front Drivers
P26 27 2                 FC    CL CP                            Side)
                         410
                                     360