new member likes 55's

Hi, my name is Robert Bishop.

I have three 55 Plymouths and a couple of parts cars.  Full descriptions are on
 the Mopar
Connections page at members.aol.com/jhnyblujnz/ so I won't repeat here.  Josh
 says he'll put my
photos up soon.

I'm currently restoring my Belvedere convertible and would appreciate hearing
 from others with
55-56 Plymouth or Dodge converts.  Does anyone know what the correct colour is
 for the top bows
on a 55 Belvedere convert?  Mine appear to have been black originally but others
 I have seen
are off-white.

Home is Surrey, BC (near Vancouver).

Robert