Re: [FWDLK] Wheel bolts

I purchased my 57 Fury from the original owner's daughter. The car had not
been driven after he gave it to her.  The lug bolts have recessed heads with
large R and L, there is a small M under the R and in the L. The rear speaker
controll is under the temp. control,
2 1/2" center to center, to the right,  from the Fan switch.

     Paul A. Schmidt