[FWDLK] Wheel bolts

My 57 Plymouth Fury has always had incorrect hubs, and as such, is one
of the things that I am changing back to original with the rest of my
running restoration.
Seeing as I don't have even one wheel bolt on my car, (All studs and
nuts), I am not sure what is correct. In the last week, I have managed
to track down around 30 wheel bolts. Now I have discovered 5 different
head types so far in that 30, and would like to know what is the correct
head type.
All have a letter stamped on the end, "L" or "R" for left & right.
There are some with big letters, some with small letters, some with big
letters AND a big "star", some with small letters and a small "P", some
with small letters and a small "A", some that have a convex head,
(domed), and some that have a concave, recessed head.
All I want is a matching set of the correct type. Can someone have a
look at their 57 or 58 Plymouth wheel bolts, and let me know what I
should be collecting please?
Also, us Fury fans down here are still trying to confirm the correct
location on the dash for the rear speaker fader. We have had 3 opinions
so far, all different. As best as we can tell, it mounts on the
underside of the dash facing the floor, below the heater controls, but
my friend's Fury came into the country with it mounted in a VERY factory
looking hole, next to the instrument cluster, on the right, facing the
rear screen. If this was not correct then what else could have been
mounted there?
Thanks in advance, Glenn.